A World Full of Goodness, Success, and Innovation awaits you at Otokoç Otomotiv. If you want to be included in a World Full of Future, let's meet!
Otokoç Otomotiv is one of the leading companies of the Koç Group and the largest car rental organization in the world. As a business partner of Avis Budget Group, it is an institution that carries out its operations in 9 different countries with excitement and happiness.
Our position where we invite you to join us: Planning and Analysis Specialist
If you say that you have a strong analytical side and make target and solution-oriented work a priority, and if you keep your curiosity alive with new information every day, you should take a look at the details of the advertisement!
So, what responsibilities does the Planning and Analysis Specialist take on at Otokoç Otomotiv?
• To prepare periodic reports on key performance indicators followed by the short-term car rental business unit.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement by analyzing existing processes.
• Identify and implement new reporting requirements.
• Project design, analysis and deployement experience in sales operation related projects.
• Analyse trends and industry developments to identify new business opportunities.
What are the Required Qualifications?
• Bachelor's Degree in a business-related discipline, preferably engineer department
• Strong strategic, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• High planning, organizational and communication skills
• Willingness to work with high result orientation
• Excellent written and communication skills in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Advanced reporting skills
• Driving license is a plus
Also, what do we promise you in this world?
• Flexible Benefit
• Koç Pension Foundation Membership
• Koç Family Card Membership
• Complementary Health Insurance
• Private Health Insurance (Optional)
• Personal Accident Insurance
• Birthday Leave
• Food and Service (Lunch Voucher and Cafeteria)
• Nursery support
• Social Assistance Package
How Do Our Recruitment Processes Proceed?
Our recruitment process consists of the following stages. Our process length varies according to the position. We want you to know that at the end of the process, we will inform you according to your suitability for the position.
• Preliminary assessment
• Telephone and face-to-face / online interview
• Inventory stage
• Reference research
For this and more, you can access all of our open advertisements on Koç Kariyerim, Kariyer.net, Linkedin, and Youthall pages.
Don't forget to follow our Otokoç Career social media accounts to be informed about the most exciting developments about us!
Gözde Demirer - İK İŞ ORTAĞI
Sorunsuz bir Koç Kariyerim deneyimi için Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari veya Microsoft Edge ile giriş yapmalısın.
Daha yüksek ekran çözünürlüğünü desteleyen bir cihaz kullanarak Koç Kariyerim'e giriş yapabilirsin. En az 1024 piksel genişliğinde bir ekrana ihtiyacın var.