A World Full of Goodness, Success, and Innovation awaits you at Otokoç Automotive. If you want to be included in a World Full of Future, lets meet!
Otokoç Automotive is one of the leading companies of the Koç Group and the largest car rental organization in the world. As a business partner of Avis Budget Group, it is an institution that carries out its operations in 9 different countries with excitement and happiness.
Our position where we invite you to join us: Otokoç Adana Ford - Sales Manager
If you say that you have a strong analytical side and make target and solution-oriented work a priority, and if you keep your curiosity alive with new information every day, you should take a look at the details of the advertisement!
So, what responsibilities does the Sales Manager take on at Otokoç Automotive?
- Creating the Annual Business Plan by determining the annual sales, turnover and profitability targets in line with the company policies and objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve goals.
- Controlling the compliance of the sales expenses with the budget within the framework of the Business Plan and to manage the resources effectively.
- Ensuring that sales collections are made in a timely and complete manner. Giving orders, ensuring the sales-stock balance at the optimum level.
- To ensure that the products and services offered to the customers are performed in accordance with the Ford standards and in line with the customer's needs and expectations.
- To give monthly sales, profitability and activity targets to the sales personnel and to ensure the realization of the targets.
- To follow up the monthly marketing programs of the Ford Otosan, to ensure coordinated work and reporting in the required time and formats. To follow the developments and competition in the automotive industry, to ensure that the necessary precautions are taken and implemented.
- To plan and ensure the implementation of business activities in line with customer needs and expectations. To plan and implement activities aimed at finding potential customers, advertising and PR activities by working in coordination with the Marketing Department.
- To plan the training needs of sales personnel with HR and to ensure the implementation. To ensure the preparation and implementation of the procedures and instructions for sales.
- Maintaining customer records, creating a database and keeping track of the portfolio. To ensure that the showroom and office layout comply with Ford standards.
- To act in accordance with all the rules, measures and regulations for the protection and development of occupational health and environmental safety, to reduce risk factors, to implement emergency procedures in case of danger.
- To implement environmental protection standards and methods, to contribute to the reduction of environmental risks, to act sparingly in the consumption of natural resources.
- Participating in the trainings organized by the workplace, or the trainings of the institutions outside the workplace on occupational health and safety.
- To be in contact with the distributors on issues such as the number of stocks and vehicle variety, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree in Administrative Sciences or Social Sciences
- At least 5 years (3 year managerial) experience in the automotive industry
- Have managerial skills
- Knowledge of vehicle sales techniques and functions
- Strong communication, representation and persuasion skills
- Able to think analytically and build systems
- Knowledge of business and finance
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
Also, what do we promise you in this world?
- Flexible Benefit
- Koç Pension Foundation Membership
- Koç Family Card Membership
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Private Health Insurance (Optional)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Birthday Leave
- Food and Service (Lunch Voucher and Cafeteria)
- Nursery support
- Social Assistance Package
How Do Our Recruitment Processes Proceed?
Our recruitment process consists of the following stages. Our process length varies according to the position. We want you to know that at the end of the process, we will inform you according to your suitability for the position.
- Preliminary assessment
- Telephone and face-to-face / online interview
- Inventory stage
- Reference research
For this and more, you can access all of our open advertisements on Koç Kariyerim, Kariyer.net, Linkedin, and Youthall pages.
Don't forget to follow our Otokoç Career social media accounts to be informed about the most exciting developments about us!