A World Full of Goodness, Success, and Innovation awaits you at Otokoç Otomotiv. If you want to be included in a World Full of Future, let's meet!
Otokoç Otomotiv is one of the leading companies of the Koç Group and the largest car rental organization in the world. As a business partner of Avis Budget Group, it is an institution that carries out its operations in 9 different countries with excitement and happiness.
We are looking for a new Business Analysis and Solutions Specialist to join us. Would you like to be a part of our team?
If you say that you have a strong analytical side and make target and solution-oriented work a priority, and if you keep your curiosity alive with new information every day, you should take a look at the details of the advertisement!
So, what responsibilities does the Business Analysis and Solutions Specialist take on at Otokoç Otomotiv?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, sales & operation team, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Find insights from data and provide recommendations and actions that will further drive business to success for various teams (Operations, Logistics, Purchasing, Customer Services, Strategy & Planning).
- Measure the impact and efficiency of business processes.
- Build and maintain detailed reporting models including core KPIs and growth funnels to assist sales & operation team.
- Work cross-functionally and with other teams across IT, strategy & planning, ZBB, agile teams, etc.
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline: Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc. Master's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong data visualization skills are mandatory, such as Excel pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Also, what do we promise you in this world?
- Flexible Benefit
- Koç Pension Foundation Membership
- Koç Family Card Membership
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Private Health Insurance (Optional)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Birthday Leave
- Food and Service (Lunch Voucher and Cafeteria)
- Nursery support
- Social Assistance Package
How Do Our Recruitment Processes Proceed?
Our recruitment process consists of the following stages. Our process length varies according to the position. We want you to know that at the end of the process, we will inform you according to your suitability for the position.
- Preliminary assessment
- Telephone and face-to-face / online interview
- Inventory stage
- Reference research
For this and more, you can access all of our open advertisements on Koç Kariyerim, Kariyer.net, Linkedin, and Youthall pages.
Don't forget to follow our Otokoç Career social media accounts to be informed about the most exciting developments about us!