The core of our success is unity and our team spirit. We inspire each other every single day. We respect our people, their ideas, expertise and perspectives. We know each person is a value.
At Arçelik, a trusted lifestyle solutions provider to the digital household, we are all for changing the world for the better. We treat the life of nature with respect. The starting point of our technology is sustainable development. We believe the diversity of our people is the driving force of our innovative culture. Each of our employees is unique and the quality of our products and services begins with the quality of our people. Our more than 40.000 employees around the world give power to our future.
Apply and let’s grow, respect, lead together.
As Senior Specialist Engineer - Automation, you will realize automation system designs, designing of data exchange infrastructure between automation systems and/or between automation systems and ERP/PLM systems.
What awaits you in this role?
We are looking for a passionate Senior Specialist Engineer – Automation who will join our team at Washing Machine Product Directorate.
- Realizing automation system designs,
- Making Automation system start-up,
- Designing data and communications architecture,
- Designing of data exchange infrastructure between automation systems and/or between automation systems and ERP/PLM systems.
The position is located in İstanbul, Çayırova.
How we describe the perfect match?
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Control, and Automation Engineering, Electronics Engineering,
- At least 6 years experience in Industrial Automation,
- Knowledge and experience of PLC programming(Siemens TIA Portal, Simatic Manager ), Siemens PLC(S7-300, S7-1200, S7-1500), HMI systems and motion control,
- Experienced in machine automation, preferably, designed, manufactured, or contributed automation control panels, commissioned applications with PLC, drives, HMIs, and servo motors
- Robotic experience with Fanuc, KUKA and ABB systems a plus,
- Knowledge and experience in C# programming language,
- Strong planning and communication skills,
- The ability for data analysis,
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis,
- Preferably trained for 6 sigmas,
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Following and adapting the market trends and new technologies,
- Outside the box thinking ability,
- Open to innovation culture,
- Flexible and open to new perspectives,
- A great team player with a self-initiative mindset,
- Knowing what empathy really means,
- Being open to communication is always our priority.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status or political opinion.
By being one of the “People of Arçelik”;
- You can benefit from the perks of our hybrid working model and enjoy being part of an agile team.
- You’ll be a part of our “going global journey”.
- We will support you with the most appealing personal development opportunities to keep up your full potential. While at the same time, develop your skills and competencies for future technologies.
- Enjoy our high-quality home appliances with your employee discount.
- While working remotely, we got your back! We support you with portable modem and internet connection.
- Get the advantage of shopping and eating at discounted prices in various places using the Koç Ailem card.
- You will be able to enjoy the nature and the services in Koç Korusu. (KTSK)
- Chill out coffee places to pamper yourself at the office.
- Pick, choose and combine your side benefits with Flextra.
- You’ll get a chance to bring out the leader in you while working at the leading trusted lifestyle solutions provider.