The core of our success is unity and our team spirit. We have the passion to grow together. We inspire and energize each other every single day. We respect our people, their ideas, expertise and perspectives; we harness our diversity. We know each person is a value.
At Arçelik, a trusted lifestyle solutions provider to the digital household, we are all for changing the world for the better. We treat the life of nature with respect. The starting point of our technology is sustainable development. We believe the diversity of our people is the driving force of our innovative culture. Each of our employees is unique and the quality of our products and services begins with the quality of our people. Our more than 40.000 employees around the world give power to our future.
Apply and join us to inspire sustainable lives in every home!
As a Lead Engineer– Material Planning in our Washing Machine plant, you will use the data analysis tool for process improvement and effective in proposing, developing and engaging the required digital solutions and take part in the projects on automation and optimization of actual material movements.
What awaits you in this role?
We are looking for a Lead Engineer– Material Planning who will work for Washing Machine Product Directorate.
- Plannig end to end production planning process by using relevant digital solutions,
- Using the data analysis tool for process improvement and effective in proposing, developing and engaging the required digital solutions,
- Taking part in the projects on automation and optimization of actual material movements,
- Managing material supply processes according to actual/changing production needs,
- Maintaining close relationships with suppliers (for both domestic and imported materials),
- Taking part in supplier capacity management and supplier improvement activities,
- Carrying out projects to improve production planning processes,
- Managing material inventory at optimum stock levels,
- Working in collaboration with other departments in new model projects, quality improvement projects, cost reduction projects etc,
- Using SAP system (MM, PP and IV modules) efficiently and effectively.
The position is located in İstanbul / Manisa.
How do we describe the perfect match?
- Bachelor's Degree Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related degrees with experience in planning,
- Minimum 3 years experience of Planning area,
- Ability for data analysis,
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis,
- Preferably trained for 6 sigma,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas,
- Flexible and open to new perspectives,
- A great team player with a self-initiative mindset,
- Being open to communication is always our priority.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status or political opinion.
By being one of the ‘People of Arçelik’;
- You can benefit from the perks of our hybrid working model and enjoy being part of an agile team.
- Enjoy our high-quality home appliances with your employee discount.
- Get the advantage of shopping and eating at discounted prices in various places using the Koç Ailem card.
- You will be able to enjoy the nature and the services in Koç Korusu. (KTSK)
- Pick, choose and combine your side benefits with Flextra.
- While working remotely, we got your back! We support you with portable modem and internet connection.
- In Arçelik, growth, dynamismand innovation never stop.
- You’ll get a chance to bring out the leader in you while working at the leading trusted lifestyle solutions provider.
- You’ll be a part of our “going global journey”.
- We will support you with the most appealing personal development opportunities to keep up your full potential. While at the same time, develop your skills and competencies for future technologies.