A World Full of Goodness, Success, and Innovation awaits you at Otokoç Automotive. If you want to be included in a World Full of Future, lets meet!
Otokoç Automotive is one of the leading companies of the Koç Group and the largest car rental organization in the world. As a business partner of Avis Budget Group, it is an institution that carries out its operations in 9 different countries with excitement and happiness.
Our position where we invite you to join us: Otokoç İnönü Kamyon Ford - After Sales Services Manager (Eskişehir)
If you say that you have a strong analytical side and make target and solution-oriented work a priority, and if you keep your curiosity alive with new information every day, you should take a look at the details of the advertisement!
So, what responsibilities does the After Sales Services Manager take on at Otokoç Automotive?
- Providing the best service. To ensure that customers are maximally satisfied at with maintenance, repair, damage and spare parts operations.
- Organizing and coordinating After Sales Services personnel in line with budget targets.
- To make effective follow-up on the achievement of monthly budget targets and to give the necessary feedback by meeting with the personnel on a weekly basis.
- Checking discounts to customers. To regularly check invoices and work orders in order to avoid labor losses.
- Creating the necessary organization to obtain maximum incentives by effectively following the distributor incentives.
- To ensure full compliance with the internal regulations of the company and to inspect the personnel.
- Effectively following both distributor and Otokoç Automotive CRM programs in order to increase vehicle entries and gain new customers.
- To continuously monitor the availability of spare parts, stock level, stock turnover rate and the level of stationary parts.
- Visiting fleet companies regularly in order to enlarge the managed business unit and create service loyalty, to take the necessary actions to include them in Otokoç Otomotiv.
- Organizing service marketing activities and following the results.
- To be in contact with the distributor on business development and compliance with brand standards.
- To ensure that the invoiced work orders are invoiced as soon as possible and the repairs of the vehicles are completed within the period specified in the consumer law.
- To determine the necessary training needs of the personnel and to ensure that they complete these trainings.
- To act in accordance with occupational health and safety regulations and to manage personnel.
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering departments, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years (3 years managerial) experience in the automotive industry
- Have managerial skills
- Have technical knowledge about after-sales service
- Strong communication, representation and persuasion skills
- Able to think analytically and build systems
- Driving license is a must
Also, what do we promise you in this world?
- Flexible Benefit
- Koç Pension Foundation Membership
- Koç Family Card Membership
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Private Health Insurance (Optional)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Birthday Leave
- Food and Service (Lunch Voucher and Cafeteria)
- Nursery support
- Social Assistance Package
How Do Our Recruitment Processes Proceed?
Our recruitment process consists of the following stages. Our process length varies according to the position. We want you to know that at the end of the process, we will inform you according to your suitability for the position.
- Preliminary assessment
- Telephone and face-to-face / online interview
- Inventory stage
- Reference research
For this and more, you can access all of our open advertisements on Koç Kariyerim, Kariyer.net, Linkedin, and Youthall pages.
Don't forget to follow our Otokoç Career social media accounts to be informed about the most exciting developments about us!