Sitemizde ve uygulamamızda gerekli çerezler kullanılmaktadır. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Aydınlatma Metni’ni incelemenizi rica ederiz.
US Operations Assistant Manager - Stoparkinson
Rol ve Sorumluluklar
Stoparkinson LLCis an early stage novel medical equipment development company, targeting Parkinson’s Disease, based in USA. It has a branch in İstanbul, Turkey, where main operations are managed. And it is an investment subsidiary of Inventram A.S., Turkey.
Inventram Inc.is a hi-tech investment company, a JV of Koç Group, the largest conglomerate of Turkey, and Mitsui & Co., one of the largest Japanese investment groups in the world. It has a portfolio of 9 scale-up companies, 5 located in USA.
As a US Operations Assistant Manager of Stoparkinson Healthcare Systems, LLC, the professional will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a disruptive healthcare project and genuinely contribute to a disruptive biomedical device development that will remarkably improve patients’ daily lives.
Working closely with Stoparkinson LLC team and third-party contractors for all related medical product development and clinical activities
Supervising the full operations of a CRO managed clinical patient tests at several medical centers in the US
Managing the ongoing relations with Parkinson Study Group
Visiting clinical sites, and reporting to management team on a regular basis
Hands-on assistance in other administrative or managerial duties, as needed
Tracking the activities of product development companies
Searching funding opportunities, state/private funds and government grants. Contribute to the application procedures and assure the best effort (e.g., NIH/NSF/MjFox)
Supporting the establishment of a quality management system (QMS)
Protecting and Securing Stoparkinson’s intellectual property rights during the execution of defined business tasks
Being fully budget aligned and having a professional approach
- A B.Sc. & M.Sc. degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Healthcare related engineering from a reputable US university OR a Bachelor of Medicine degree
- At least 3 years of work experience
- A market-focused & business-oriented mindset, high level of commercial awareness
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to details and quality standards
- Demonstrating intellectual agility, curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving approach
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Hardworking individual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Yalın Geçer / Özge Şimşekli - İş Geliştirme ve Proje Yöneticisi / Mali İşler Uzmanı