Sitemizde ve uygulamamızda gerekli çerezler kullanılmaktadır. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Aydınlatma Metni’ni incelemenizi rica ederiz.
Quality Assurance Specialist - Token Finansal Teknolojileri
Token Financial Technologies is looking for Senior Quality Assurance Specialist who will work for new and existing projects Governance, Risk and Compliance needs. Token now has ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS certificates.
- Being responsible for designing and implementing integrated management systems and its effectiveness and continuity.
- Coordinating continuity of the services in accordance with the defined processes. For compliance, performs the analysis and reporting to allocate the necessary human, technology and financial resources.
- Reporting to maintain all created processes in coordination.
- Under the management system, taking ownership of various processes, including service level management and reporting.
- Responsible for setting service level targets related to the services received from suppliers, recording them with contracts and following them.
- Providing management review meeting within the scope of Integrated Management Systems.
- Being responsible for collecting feedback on service management risks, opportunities and related party needs and reporting to top management to shape investment planning.
- Coordinating internal and external audit within the scope of Integrated Management Systems. In these audits, acting as representative of the institution.
- Responsible for the evaluation and monitoring of the risks.
- Providing internal and external trainings, consultancy and independent audit services or providing them with internal resources ensures that “best practices” are followed.
- Examination and evaluation of information security violations.
- Being responsible for the follow-up, analysis and reporting of business continuity events. Being responsible for determining the information systems service availability periods and periodically reporting the service performances to the top management.
- Preparing the list of legal and regulatory obligations and monitoring regularly legal compliance.
- Responsible for the documentation of risk management and legal compliance process standards, and the introduction of this management approach to the corporate culture.
- Ensures that corrective / preventive action plans are requested from other process owners and the plans are followed up regarding to the threats and improvement areas identified as a result of risk assessments and special audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CTIS or related fields,
- Experience in ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001,
- Experience in PCI-DSS is a plus,
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance Role or Internal Auditing,
- Strong knowledge about Enterprise Risk Management,
- Solid knowledge about ITSM and GRC tools,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
The position is located in ITU / Maslak
Sedef Şimşir - Kıdemli Uzman-İnsan Kaynakları