Sitemizde ve uygulamamızda gerekli çerezler kullanılmaktadır. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Aydınlatma Metni’ni incelemenizi rica ederiz.
Procurement Assistant Manager - Otokoç
We are looking for a Procurement Assistant Manager for Headquarter (İstanbul) organization.
Otokoç Otomotiv has been operating and the leader in Automotive Retailing and Car Rental sectors in Turkey since 1928. We are the partner of Avis Budget Group that is the largest car rental organization in the world for our rental organizations. Furthermore, Otokoç Otomotiv operates in several different countries all around the world, Greece, Hungary, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Kazakhstan.
- Create, develop and implement procurement process & strategies of the company in collaboration with related parties,
- Develop and implement organizational purchasing policies and processes to ensure a standardized approach and drive efficiencies in purchasing activities,
- Achieve optimal cost, service, and quality outcomes in the goods and services required to achieve company goals,
- Conduct research and market analyses to find potential vendors and assess the competition and risks,
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain clear agreement on technical requirements, pricing, terms and conditions, and delivery, for the best possible position based on market knowledge relevant to category and strategy,
- Execute and update contracts for indirect and direct purchases, including ownership of contract terms and conditions,
- Establish schedules, priorities and action plans in order to provide for timely completion and solutions,
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with stakeholders, understand their requirements and recommend best practices,
- Draft and publish requests for proposal documents, ensuring that the requirements for the professional services, goods, products or other initiatives they have been assigned are clearly defined,
- Evaluate offers and negotiate agreements to obtain the best market conditions,
- Bachelor’s degree in business, industrial engineering or related fields from a reputable university,
- Minimum 7 years of procurement experience, preferably have deep knowledge of all procurement process-flow,
- Ability to plan, create and implement a new process in all aspects,
- Extensive experience in developing procurement strategies, conducting detailed cost analyses and implementing improvements, experience with procurement projects,
- Ethical and professional integrity,
- Fluent in English,
- High level of initiative, strong organization, planning, and leadership skills;
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills, and keen understanding of the commercial aspects,
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team spirit,
- Ability to quickly understand and critically analyze complex processes.
- Committed to self-development; encourages constructive criticism, and seeks opportunities to capitalize on demonstrated strengths and to identify and address development areas
- Ability to understand and develop alternative solutions for issues and concerns.
Ceren Denizli - İŞE ALIM&KARİYER KIDEMLİ UZMANI-BİRMOT