Sitemizde ve uygulamamızda gerekli çerezler kullanılmaktadır. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Aydınlatma Metni’ni incelemenizi rica ederiz.
Database Administration Lead - Token Finansal Teknolojileri
Bu ilan Lisans Mezunu Adaylar Aramaktadır.
- Understanding company and business needs to define appropriate Database Systems/Technologies
- Focusing enhancement, improvement of DB performance, availability and security while optimizing resources and cost,
- Collaborating with business units and vendors to provide service excellence, and internal/external auditors fulfilling controls and compliance requirements,
- Staying in touch with business units to analyze needs and displaying service health and KPIs,
- Defining and communicating Database Systems requirements and project/change management & Service KPIs
- Designing and implementing of Database Systems and Applications, Storage, Backup, on Physical/Virtual/On-Prem/Cloud environments.
- Building and maintaining company Database Systems in terms of security, availability and Business Continuity (DR, backups, etc)
- Minimizing downtime and speed up query responses.
- Implementing, new Databases, Applications, continuous Patch/Updates, improvement, documentation of new, existing environment.
The position is located in ITU/Maslak
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields,
- Master Degree or Ph.D. is a plus,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in database administration
- Having advanced knowledge and experience of database structure, technologies and theory
- Able to give consultation to development teams for the performance and effective SQL and PLSQL codes
- Able to understand and design ERD diagrams
- Having minimum 3 years of experience with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle Database Administration.
- SQL and PLSQL knowledge is a must,
- Knowledge of some NoSQL databases is a plus. (Eg: MongoDB, Cassandra),
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server is a plus.
- Having experience with Network TCP/IP, Application-DB integrations and communications Availability and Business Continuity, DR subjects
- Having demonstrable experience with DB Administration for performance improvement practices and also Security hardening controls. Etc.
- Passionate with problem solving, and analytical thinking, documentation and sharing of knowledge with team members, searching for new technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Collaboration tools (MS Teams, Slack, JIRA, etc)
- Knowledge of Project Management, ITIL ITSM, Risk Management, Storage – VM, Network and Security,
- Participating in the project teams, agile working groups, strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines,
Sedef Şimşir - Kıdemli Uzman - İnsan Kaynakları